The Massachusetts 4-H Foundation is pleased to introduce 4-H Advantage, an exciting opportunity for Massachusetts businesses and individuals to support the important work of 4-H while raising your visibility as a committed supporter.
4-H Advantage is designed to make it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of sponsorship in a mutually beneficial partnership. As a 4-H sponsor you can feel proud, knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of our most important resource – our future citizens. Join us in growing confident, capable, caring kids – youth with skills for work and skills for life.
- Public Speaking – hundreds of youth and families attend the annual, statewide competition!
- Summer of Science (SOS) Program
- Veterinary Science
- Teen Leadership Conference
- Equine Science, Horse Judging
- State Shows: Horses, Dogs, Rabbits
- Livestock Camps
- Events, Exhibits at Eastern States Exposition (The Big E)
- 4-H Fairs
- Public Speaking Competitions
- Annual Achievements Awards
- Horse Events – 1,500 youth are members of 4-H horse clubs!
- Regional Winter Workshops
- Babysitters Training – more than 1,000 trained each year!
- Animal Care
- Plant Science
- STEM Programs
- The 4-H Foundation offers many opportunities to associate your name with the best in youth development.
- Sponsor an individual or team for a national event
- Support 4-H Summer Camperships
- Contribute in-kind goods of services
- Sponsor a team for the Shirley Kane Memorial Golf Tournament
- Donate to the 4-H Annual Online Auction – 30,000 viewers!
- Grow the 4-H Endowment Trust for the future
- Share your knowledge – volunteer!
Becoming a 4-H Sponsor says good things about your business. You get more for your sponsorship dollar: