Support from the community through donations, sponsorships, and corporate partnerships makes it possible for the Foundation to enrich and advance 4-H youth development programs throughout the Commonwealth. Aligning with the Massachusetts 4-H Foundation demonstrates your commitment to developing the next generation of leaders from our communities in Massachusetts. We offer partners a diverse menu of visibility and benefits.
Thank you to our generous supporters!
Our deepest appreciation to our current corporate sponsors.
- A.D. Makepeace Company
- Avidia Bank
- Kane Industrial Trust
- Kane Storage
- Main Street Bank
- Maki Building Centers
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- St. Mary’s Credit Union
- Verrill Farm, LLC
- Beveridge Family Foundation
- Charles Sanders Trust
- Robert Lloyd Corkin Charitable Foundation
- The Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation
- Charles H. Hall Foundation
- Joseph M. Hamilburg Foundation
- Progin Foundation
- Richard Saltonstall Charitable Foundation
- Joseph W. and Faith K. Tiberio Charitable Foundation